Beej Ball | Seedballs for a biodiverse healthy garden
|Dimensions (inches)||Pack 4.5"L x 2.5"W x 1"H|
|Contents||20 seedballs per box|
|Material||open-pollinated seed mix + clay + compost|
|Usage||no digging, scatter on pot or open lots|
|Ideal for||encouraging biodiversity in garden and surroundings|
Beej Ball is a thoughtfully curated collection of seed balls for your home and surroundings. Ideal to bring back biodiversity, butterflies and bees to your garden. Each seed ball is a mixture of around 30 open-pollinated seeds with clay and compost. The ball protects the seeds from birds and insects, till ready to sow. Often called ‘a small universe in themselves’, seedballs are a great way to practice gardening and farming that is gentle, non-invasive and biodiversity-friendly.
Each Beej Ball box contains ~ 20 seeds balls - enough to cover 1 square meter in a garden, or 3-5 medium sized pots.
Directions for use
- Super easy to use, no digging needed! Just scatter on garden pot, open lots or roadside.
- Leave at least 4 inches (10 cm) gap between each seedball.
- Seeds germinate in 2-4 weeks with right sunlight, moisture, air and temperature.
- For best results, scatter during the rains or after winter.
Any other products or accessories shown in the photographs are for representational purpose only.
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: #GiftaShift, Daily Dump Shop, Garden Accessories, Gardening Products, Non-Terracotta Shipping, Start Small
- Minimum online order Rs. 200
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days
- This product is available online and at our main store in Bengaluru
- Not available at Daily Dump outlets
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy
- Delivery charges based on your location.
- Beej Ball is a super easy way to grow garden from seed
- Each box includes 20 seed balls
- Every seed ball contains ~30 open-pollinated seeds with clay and compost.
- 2 Beej Ball options - Flowers, Greens
- No digging needed! Just scatter on soil.
- For best results, scatter during rains or after winter.
- Seeds germinate in 2-4 weeks with right conditions
- Bring back biodiversity, butterflies and bees with Beej Ball
- Wonderful gift idea too!
- Store the Beej Ball box in a cool, dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Seeds will remain viable for at least 2 years.
- All our products are quality checked.
- Please check the material when you pick up from store or when it is delivered to you.
- We will not be able to entertain a complaint once you have accepted the product and our person has left your premises.
- In case, you receive a damaged item do contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- Email us a few photographs with the order number to email@example.com