Panchagavya 1 litre | organic liquid manure for healthy plants
|Contents||liquid Panchagavya plant growth promoter|
Desi cow milk + ghee + urine + curd + dung;
formulated with tender coconut, banana, jaggery, liquid Trichoderma and enzymes.
|Usage||twice a month or as needed|
|Ideal for||easy, non-toxic, eco friendly gardening|
Organic, natural plant growth promoter for eco-friendly, healthy gardens. Strengthens plants, and improves resistance to disease.
If you're looking for a no-fail, easy garden solution to dramatically improve plant health, then Panchagavya is just what you need! A great liquid manure for all types of indoor outdoor plants, and kitchen gardens too.
Panchagavya can be used during all phases of plant growth - flowering, fruiting and harvesting. Use it also to soak seeds and saplings before planting for better resistance to pests.
Safe, non-toxic and almost magical, Panchagavya has been considered a wonder food for plants by farmers traditionally.
Directions for use:
- Mix 1 capful of Daily Dump Panchagavya with 2 litres of water in a spray can and use.
- Use as manure: Pour in your garden pots once in 2 weeks.
- Use for pest-control: Spray diluted solution once a month or when you notice pests in the garden. Do not add any pesticides or chemicals to this solution.
For best results, add Panchagavya to plants in indirect light or in the evening. Read More about the wonders of Panchagavya for your garden.
Any other products or accessories shown in the photographs are for representational purpose only.
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: Daily Dump Shop, Garden Accessories, Gardening Products, Non-Terracotta Shipping, Start Small
- Minimum online order Rs. 200
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days
- This product is available online and at our main store in Bengaluru
- Not available at Daily Dump outlets.
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy
- Delivery charges based on your location.
- Daily Dump Panchagavya is an Ideal growth promoter for all plants
- Organic liquid manure and pest control
Use for indoor, outdoor, kitchen garden
- Made from milk, ghee, curd, urine and dung of Desi Cow
- Formulated with tender coconut, banana, jaggery, liquid Trichoderma and enzymes.
Strengthens plants, improves resistance to disease
Safe, non-toxic, highly recommended for kitchen gardening.
- Read directions for best results
- Store Panchagavya in a cool dry shaded place
- Keep away from direct sunlight or rain.
- Best before 1 year from the date of opening the bottle.
- For best results, use diluted solution within two days of preparation.
- Do not store, once diluted.
- All our products are quality checked.
- Please check the material when you pick up from store or when it is delivered to you.
- We will not be able to entertain a complaint once you have accepted the product and our person has left your premises.
- In case, you receive a damaged item do contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- Email us a few photographs with the order number to firstname.lastname@example.org