5 Disgustingly Cool Books for Kids
|Ideal for||8-12 yr olds|
|Print Size||A4 (folds to A5)|
5 Disgustingly Cool Books is a set of 5 fun books that looks at big questions for the young exploring mind. Each of the 5 books has been designed around a core idea or question. For instance, Where do you think the cleanest water comes from? What is yucky? Why do pizzas seem cooler than rotis? What if I don’t say enough? What are the not-so-cool stories behind every product we buy. The idea is to provoke questioning and discovery among children, rather than offer them the ‘right’ answer.
This book set is best enjoyed by 8-12 year olds, the golden age when children start forming opinions of the world around them and gradually build their own sense of self. It encourages critical thinking. Pair it with the Ooze Stopper or Care Box to help children experience the power of their everyday actions.
5 Disgustingly Cool Books is also a great resource if you are an adult working with children's groups. Read a 2009 review here of the first print edition of these books !
This book set has been designed by Daily Dump in-house. Wonderfully illustrated by Pallavi Agarwala. Any other products or accessories shown in the photographs are for representational purpose only.
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: Books & Posters, Daily Dump Shop, Start Small
- This is a digital product.
- Download link for the file will be shared via email on successful order payment.
- 5 Disgustingly Cool Books for kids is a fun set of 5 books.
- Designed to help children uncover hidden aspects of everyday life
- Helps children develop an understanding of ecology and sustainability in a fun way.
- Ideal for 8-12 year olds and adults!
- Great gift idea
- Pair with any product from our Zero Waste Collection to help children see the power of their daily actions.
- If you print the book, donate to a library once your child outgrows them.
- For any feedback, email email@example.com