Soothe Sayer - Natural Oats & Orange Botanical Oil Soap
Saponified Oils of Coconut, Castor, Sunflower, Palm, Rice Bran and Sesame.
Essential Oils of Orange and Basil. Turmeric and Oats.
|Usage||body and skin|
|Ideal for||replacing harmful chemical detergents in personal care|
Soothe Sayer is a luxurious gentle soap made with oats, turmeric and natural botanical oils. Orange has powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It helps even out skin tone and colour and makes it more supple. The proteins, lipids, and saponins in oats make it well-suited for use in skin care products. Common Oxen soaps are made in small fresh batches from saponified botanical oils by the cold process method. This method retains the nutrients in the oils needed to keep the skin healthy.
Any other products or accessories shown in the photographs are for representational purpose only.
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: #GiftaShift, Daily Dump Shop, Harmless Home, Non-Terracotta Shipping, Start Small, Zero Waste Products
- Minimum online order Rs. 200
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days
- This product is available online and at our main store in Bengaluru
- Not available at Daily Dump outlets
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy
- Delivery charges based on location
- Oats and orange soap from saponified botanical oils
- Made in small fresh batches by the cold process method.
- Orange oils even out skin tone and colour and makes it more supple.
- Gentle soap texture draws out impurities from the skin without causing irritation.
- Soothes and moisturises skin
- Keep dry after use.
- All our products are quality checked.
- Please check the material when you pick up from store or when it is delivered to you.
- We will not be able to entertain a complaint once you have accepted the product and our person has left your premises.
- If you receive a damaged item, do contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- Email us a few photographs with the order number to email@example.com