Metal Leaf Composter for garden and landscaped areas
|Dimensions (inches)||Height 51" + 4" | Diameter 22" / 32"|
|Material||Mild steel frame with steel square mesh|
|Usage||outdoor- in garden, landscaped area, tree-lined streets|
|Ideal for||mulching and composting dried leaves in home and communities|
If you've never tried composting earlier, starting with leaves might be the easiest way to begin! It is completely easy, fuss-free, smell-free and requires almost no maintenance! A large landscape with many types of trees will need many of these to ensure that no garden clippings and leaves leave the site. Yes you can add branches and palms, make sure you cut them down to size. Gardeners value leaf compost highly for use in lawns, so please do compost your dried leaves, do not burn them and do not cart them to landfill.
Make sure to install your leaf composter on concrete blocks. This is critical to ensure good water drainage and to let it hold weight effectively (Over time the leaf composter can get very heavy and if the ground is soft, it will sink in).
Directions for use
- Add your leaves and garden litter into the composter
- Water it daily. It is very important to keep the leaf pile moist at all times.
- If you add accelerator daily, you will get your first harvest in 4-6 months. (Compost Microbes, Panchagavya, diluted cowdung slurry, EM are all great accelerators).
- Our leaf composters are designed for easy harvesting.
Patterns/colour of the product may vary from that shown in the photograph. Dimensions may vary by ± 1.5inches. Any other products or accessories shown in the photographs are for representational purpose only.
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: Bulk Waste Composters, Daily Dump Shop, Daily Dump's Range of Composters, Home Composters, Leaf Composters, Non-Terracotta Shipping
- Minimum online order Rs. 200
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days
- This product is available online and at our main store in Bengaluru
- For outside Bengaluru orders, please check with us on transportation costs.
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy
- Delivery charges based on your location.
Metal composter for home and community gardens with trees and for tree-lined streets
Available in different sizes and styles to suit your space
Saves expense on external fertiliser for your garden
Increases biodiversity in the garden and landscaped area
Start small and add more as your garden grows
- Refer our video for how it works.
- Metal composter for home and community gardens with trees and for tree-lined streets
- Keep the composter in a place where it will not sink into soft ground.
- Make sure to install your leaf composter on concrete blocks and cement it to the ground.
- Paint the metal composter once a year with synthetic enamel paint to extend the life of the product.
- Metal will naturally corrode, but that is OK, it will still hold the leaves, don't worry.
- Add Compost Microbes and water daily for optimum composting.
- Keep compressing the pile with a stick.
- Store done compost in aerated containers and keep moist.
- Product has a minimum life of 5 years.
- All our products are quality checked.
- Please check the material when you pick up from store or when it is delivered to you.
- We will be unable to entertain a complaint once you have accepted the product and our person has left your premises.
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy.
- If you receive a damaged item, do contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- Email us a few photographs with the order number to email@example.com