Metal composter for home and community gardens with trees and for tree-lined streets
Available in different sizes and styles to suit your space
Saves expense on external fertiliser for your garden
Increases biodiversity in the garden and landscaped area
Start small and add more as your garden grows
- Refer our video for how it works.
- Metal composter for home and community gardens with trees and for tree-lined streets
- Keep the composter in a place where it will not sink into soft ground.
- Make sure to install your leaf composter on concrete blocks and cement it to the ground.
- Paint the metal composter once a year with synthetic enamel paint to extend the life of the product.
- Metal will naturally corrode, but that is OK, it will still hold the leaves, don't worry.
- Add Compost Microbes and water daily for optimum composting.
- Keep compressing the pile with a stick.
- Store done compost in aerated containers and keep moist.
- Product has a minimum life of 5 years.
- All our products are quality checked.
- Please check the material when you pick up from store or when it is delivered to you.
- We will be unable to entertain a complaint once you have accepted the product and our person has left your premises.
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy.
- If you receive a damaged item, do contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- Email us a few photographs with the order number to email@example.com