Pooja Ganesha home composter | for prayer flowers and offerings
|Dimensions (inches)||Total 18"H * 14"Dia|
|Capacity||200 grams of flower waste per day|
|Usage||outdoor aerobic flower waste composter|
|Contents||1 base urli + 1 top unit + 1 lid + composting handbook|
Reluctant to compost used prayer flowers with kitchen waste? Then the Pooja Ganesha is the best compost bin for your home! Handcrafted terracotta with an urli in which you can grow a plant that is fed by the compost! If your daily prayer flowers exceed 200g, add another unit or try the Pooja Rangoli.
Directions for use
- Add prayer flowers, leaves and even cotton thread.
- Sprinkle water daily.
- Dilute 2 teaspoons of Compost Microbes in water and add once a week
- Layer with a fistful of Remix Powder,for optimal decomposition.
- Enjoy sweet smelling compost !
- Watch our video and read included handbook for more details
Our terracotta products are handmade by craftspeople and will vary slightly in size & form from the photograph. This product is protected by a Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial - ShareAlike license.
Our terracotta products cannot be shipped outside Bengaluru. They are also available at Daily Dump outlets in select cities. Scroll below to check the rate in your city.
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: Daily Dump Shop, Daily Dump's Range of Composters, Home Composters, Terracotta Composters
- Minimum online order Rs. 200
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days
- This product is available online and at our main store in Bengaluru
- Also available at Daily Dump outlets in select cities.
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy.
- Delivery charges based on your location.
- Compact composter for prayer flowers, stalks, thread.
- Use outdoors - in balcony, terrace, garden or utility area.
- Smell-free, no fuss, easy composting
- Handcrafted terracotta by traditional potters.
- Rodent proof
- Modular design makes easy addition and replacement of parts
- 1 Pooja Ganesha composter saves 36kg of flower waste from landfill per year.
- Refer video and included handbook for more.
- Use outdoors - away from direct rain.
- The inside does not need to be cleaned when restarting a cycle.
- If white scales appear over time, rub surface with tamarind paste and wipe clean.
- Wipe with wet cloth when dusty.
- Use shallow rooted plants for this product.
- Don't over water the plant, the compost will give it nutrition.
- Paint patterns using water based exterior emulsion paints.
- Terracotta needs careful handling. Keep safe from pets or accidental knocking over.
- All our products are quality checked.
- Please check the material when you pick up from store or when it is delivered to you.
- We will be unable to entertain a complaint once you have accepted the product and our person has left your premises.
- Replacement parts available.
- Terracotta is breakable so do handle with care
- In case you receive a damaged item do contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- Email us a few photographs with the order number to email@example.com