Ouch & Moo Book set | 2 Children's Books about Plastic Bags
|Dimensions (inches)||9.5"L * 7"W|
|Contents||set of 2 books|
|Ideal for||all children above 4 years|
The Ouch & Moo books on Plastic Bags bring to focus the menace of this everyday material. It gets children to connect it to their everyday lives in an interactive, fun way.
While all plastic is not bad, we've reached a stage where it threatens to eat into our guts – like in the case of the poor cows in these books. Materials have a life, and we must help our children become aware of their advantages and disadvantages from a very young age. This will enable them to make informed choices as they grow and begin to make decisions. These books help children understand the concept of manmade objects and natural things. It also includes some concrete steps that a child can take in her daily routine to build the habit of reducing, reusing and recycling.
The Red Ouch and Moo book (for older children) and its companion, the Yellow Ouch and Moo book (for younger kids) address the issue at different levels of complexity. It is like reading two versions of a Birbal story at the same time. We believe that this fosters a sense of perspective and inquiry, so necessary to understand the “complete” story. Both books in the set are illustrated in different styles, as a way to encourage different ways of seeing. Enjoy it and gift it too!
This book has been designed and published by Daily Dump in-house. Any other products or accessories shown in the photographs are for representational purpose only.
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: #GiftaShift, Books & Posters, Daily Dump Shop, Non-Terracotta Shipping, Start Small, Zero Waste Products
- Minimum online order Rs. 200
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days
- This product is available online and at our main store in Bengaluru
- Also available at a few other online stores.
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy
- Delivery charges based on location
- Ouch & Moo book set helps children understand issues around single-use Plastic Bags
- Fosters a sense of perspective and inquiry.
- Activities and complexity are age-appropriate
- Designed for both independent and adult-led exploration.
- In-house Daily Dump design and publication.
- Great gift idea for all children above 4 years
- Pair it with the Sort it, Store it, Sell it Bag to help children see the power of their daily actions.
- Donate books to a library once your child outgrows them.
- If the book jacket tears over time, learn to repair and recycle
- Use tape to seal a tear or use as drawing or origami sheet for your child
- Keep the book in a dry place
- All our products are quality checked.
- Please check the material when you pick up from store or when it is delivered to you.
- We will not be able to entertain a complaint once you have accepted the product and our person has left your premises.
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy.
- If you receive a damaged item, do contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- Email us a few photographs with the order number to email@example.com