Plastic Sieve 12 inch for fine quality compost
|Dimensions (inches)||12“Dia x 4”H|
|Ideal for||fine, tea-dust textured mature compost|
Lightweight and cost-effective, the Daily Dump Plastic Sieve for home composting is ideal for those who prefer sieved compost. In fact, many find the process of sieving compost not only enjoyable but therapeutic also! See how some people like to sieve compost with family or friends on a Sunday morning! The mesh of our plastic sieve is ideal for fine, tea-dust texture compost. Once sieved, you can even gift the compost to neighbours, friends and family! If you prefer a non-plastic sieve, you can opt for our Bamboo Sieve
Directions for use
- Spread a tarpaulin sheet or old newspaper on the ground to hold sieved compost
- Pass your mature compost through the sieve
- Put all un-sieved large bits back into fresh waste to compost fully.
- Store sieved compost in an airy container and keep moist.
- For best results, use after a month of sieving.
Want to know why you should use only mature compost in the garden? Read on.
Patterns/colour on the product may vary from that shown in the photograph. Any other products or accessories shown in the photographs are for representational purpose only.
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: #GiftaShift, Composting Accessories, Daily Dump Shop, Non-Terracotta Shipping
- Minimum online order Rs. 200
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days
- This product is available online and at our main store in Bengaluru
- Not available at Daily Dump outlets
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy
- Delivery charges based on location
- Lightweight plastic sieve for home composting & gardening
- Mesh size ideal for fine textured compost
- Comfortable to hold and sift compost and soil
- Easy to clean
- Durable and good for outdoor use
- Handwash after every use.
- Use organic soapy solution
- Rinse and drip dry
- Store in dry, airy place
- All our products are quality checked.
- Please check the material when you pick up from store or when it is delivered to you.
- We will not be able to entertain a complaint once you have accepted the product and our person has left your premises.
- In case you receive a damaged item do contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- Email us a few photographs with the order number to firstname.lastname@example.org