CocoBrick | Cocopeat blocks for easy composting and gardening
|Dimensions (inches)||8"L x 4.5"W x 2"H|
|Contents||natural cocopeat compressed block|
|Options||set of 2 / set of 3|
Get composting right with Daily Dump CocoBrick! Made from all-natural coconut fibres, this brick expands upto 5 litres when completely dry.
Use the dry cocopeat powder in your composter everyday to absorb excess moisture and keep it smell-free. Great ingredient for gardening when mixed with compost and soil. It provides extra aeration to the plant roots and promotes healthy growth.
Directions for use
- Place CocoBrick in a 16 litre plastic bucket
- Add 3 litres of water to completely cover the CocoBrick. Let it soak for 3-4 hours.
- Slowly stir to loosen fibres and allow it to expand fully.
- Now spread it out to dry in the sun for 6 hours.
- Store in an airtight container.
Use for Composting : Layer kitchen waste daily with 3-4 handfuls of cocopeat powder made from CocoBrick. When using CocoBrick, add 1 tsp of Compost Microbes Powder daily to speed up the process.
Use for Gardening: Mix cocopeat with soil and compost in equal proportions before using it to grow plants.
You can read this article on our blog for more on using cocopeat.
Any other products or accessories shown in the photographs are for representational purpose only.
Tax Info: Tax included.
Collection: Composting Accessories, Daily Dump Shop, Garden Accessories, Gardening Products, Non-Terracotta Shipping, Start Small
- Minimum online order Rs. 200
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days
- This product is available online and at our main store in Bengaluru
- Not available at Daily Dump outlets
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy
- Delivery charges based on location
- Daily Dump CocoBrick makes home composting smell-free
- Each block makes 5 litres cocopeat powder when dry
- Easy, cost effective option
- 100% Organic, odourless, pleasant to handle
- Lightweight with high water holding capacity
- Add to organic potting soil for healthy plant growth
- Refer video for making DIY cocopeat
- Use CocoBrick within 1 year of purchase.
- Keep in airtight container after expanding and drying.
- For best results, do not add moist cocopeat to the composter.
- All our products are quality checked.
- Please check the material when you pick up from store or when it is delivered to you.
- We will not be able to entertain a complaint once you have accepted the product and our person has left your premises.
- In case, you receive a damaged item do contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- Email us a few photographs with the order number to email@example.com