- Dimensions = 14" dia x 18" height
- 200 gm flowers/day = 1 Ganesha Pooja
- Ideal for flowers and prayer offerings
Don't want to add flowers offered to the Lord with kitchen waste? Here's a special composter just for them. The Pooja Ganesha has a urli around it in which you can grow a plant which will get fed by the compost inside. Just add flowers and sprinkle water daily. Once a week add some microbes mixed with some water to create "Holy" compost! Since there is no smell, you can keep it in the Prayer Room if you like. Comes with a handbook on how to use. Use small rooted plants for the Urli. Compost will feed this plant and you do not need to clean out the inside, since the process will be continuous and almost infinite if you put the correct volume of prayer offerings daily. Overfilling will mean that you need another product since this size does not suit your needs. Try the Pooja Rangoli in that case.
Our terracotta products are handmade by craftspeople and may vary slightly in size & form from the photograph. This product is protected by a Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial - ShareAlike license.
Our Price :
- Minimum online order Rs. 200
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days :)
- This product is also available at a Daily Dump outlet in select cities.
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy.
- No cash on delivery.
- Delivery charges based on your location.