- Dimensions = 14" dia x 28" height
- 100 gm flowers/day = 1 Rangoli Pooja
- Ideal for flowers and prayer offerings
Traditionally flowers used for religious offering were not mixed with kitchen waste, they were added to the Tulsi plant instead. Our Rangoli composter helps you create great compost for your tulsi plant while keeping your pooja flowers separate. Just add flowers, leaves and even the thread and sprinkle water daily. Add a teaspoon of microbes mixed in water once a week + 1 fistful of Remix to speed up decomposition and produce "Holy" compost!
Since there is no smell, you can keep it in the Prayer Room if you like. Comes with a handbook on how to use.
Our terracotta products are handmade by craftspeople and may vary slightly in size & form from the photograph. This product is covered by a Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial - ShareAlike license.
Our Price :
- Minimum online order Rs. 200
- Composting is a slow process, all our deliveries take at least 10 working days :)
- This product is also available at a Daily Dump outlet in select cities.
- Pick up to save on delivery charge & see before you buy.
- No cash on delivery.
- Delivery charges based on your location.